13/07/2009

"Hanky Panky"

Na primeira saucy night do Cabaret, contamos com a presença de um dos maiores detectives da cultura americana, o senhor que arrebatou Madonna (as Breathless Mahoney) e que não deixa os maus da fita fugir impunes - Mr Dick Tracy


Dick:
I'm on duty.
Breathless: Hum, I was beginning to wonder what a girl had to do to get arrested.
D: Wearing that dress is a step in the right direction.
B: ... I'm wearing black underwear.
D: You know, it's legal for me to take you down to the station and sweat it out of you under the lights.
B: I sweat a lot better in the dark.
D: I might as well charge you of attempting to bribe an officer of the law.
B: ...I know how you feel. You don't know if you want to hit me or kiss me. I get a lot of that.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário